Wednesday, June 26, 2019

A Change of Colour

Its Wednesday which means the children are not at school today here in France. Its just a little post from me today.

I thought I would stop by with another Beautiful Bouquet card which is similar in style to Mondays post but I have just changed the layout and colour.

I love how easy it is to create two different looks just by changing a couple of things.


For this card I used Soft Sea Foam and Highland Heather.  I love this colour combination and purple is a favourite colour of mine.

Again for this card I fussy cut the flowers and added some more ribbon and sequins.  

I did change the sentiment on this one but the basic design is the same as Mondays post.


Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used









No comments:

Post a Comment