Monday, June 17, 2019

Workshop Group Treats

 I held my Catalogue Launch Party a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to create some little treats for everyone that came.  

I bought some little Milka chocolates from our local supermarket and decided to make some little pouches to put them in.

They make fabulous little favours which would be great to use at a party or wedding.  I made a few in lots of different colours and they take no time at all to make.


I used a stamp set called Beautiful bouquet and used tone on tone stamping for all the different colours.

The inks are Pool Party, Lovely Lipstick, Petal Pink, Min Macaron, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Pretty Peacock and So Saffron.

I have used mainly ink and card stock from the subtles collection. You can buy the ink in a bundle which you can find HERE.  All our inks come with matching refills, markers, blends and card stock.

I have listed the ink pads individual at the bottom of the post so you can pick your favourites. 


I created a little aperture in the pouch so you could see the contents using the Stitched Rectangle dies.




The card stock measures 6" x 3 1/2" 

Score on the long side at 2 1/2", 2 3/4" and 5 1/4.

I used some dimenionals to hold the chocolate in place.  As the chocolate was wrapped I thought it should be ok to do this.


To keep the pouch closed I used some now retired twine but there are lots of other twine available on the website.

My guests loved their little treats and anyone that shops with me this month will also receive a little chocolate treat from me.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"
Products Used






















No comments:

Post a Comment