Monday, June 3, 2019

Highland Heather Wedding Congratulations

Hello everyone.

I have a clean and simple wedding card to share today using one of my favourite colours and a stamp and die that are about to retire.  This is the last day to grab your favourites before the new catalogue is released tomorrow.

I just love the colour Highland Heather as I am such a fan of purple.

To create the card I used the stitched rectangle dies and cut one out in Highland Heather card stock and a smaller one in white card stock.

The rectangle Stitched framelits are a fabulous set as you get a whole bunch of different sizes, 13 in total.

I then used the Wood Words stamp set to stamp the flowers in the centre and I aslo stamped the hearts and used the matching dies to cut them out.

I finished the card with a little bit of gold embossing and using a sentiment in French from the beautiful bouquet set.

This card would also make a great wedding invite if you just changed the greeting and Stampin' Up! sell a vast arrange of colours so I am sure there is something to match your colour scheme.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Stampin' Up! Website for more details about the products I have used or just click the links below.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used







No comments:

Post a Comment