Monday, June 10, 2019

Simple Stamping

I hope you all had a lovely weekend perhaps with a little crafting.

Today I am following on from Wednesdays Blog Post where I talked about creating a kit for a beginner and just stamping.

I have created a couple of cards today where I have just stamped some images straight onto some cardstock.

No fancy techniques, dies, embossing folders etc just stamps and ink and maybe a few sequins.


I did use the Stamparatus which makes placement of your images so much easier.


For this card I used the stamp set called Beautiful Bouquet along with Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Lovely Lipstick, Pear Pizzazz and Smoky Slate inks.


I created this card below in the same way as the card above but this time changed the colour combination.


I used Pretty Peacock which is one of the new in colours for 2019-2020.  I also used Balmy Blue, Lovely Lipstick, Pear Pizzazz and Smoky Slate inks.


Again I finished this card with some of the lovely new sequin assortment which includes all the new colours.

These cards were so easy to achieve with the Stamparatus and also this very pretty stamp set which comes with all the stems and flower heads to make the bouquets.  Along with an assortment of sentiments and is great one for your all occasion craft stash.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Stampin' Up! Website for more details about the products I have used or just click the links below.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used


















No comments:

Post a Comment