Friday, June 7, 2019

Elemental Inspiration - Daring Cardmakers

Good Morning.

Its time for a Elemental Inspiration challenge from the team over at Daring Cardmakers.

Our host this week is Enfys who has picked the image below.

In order to take part in the challenge you need to choose three elements from the image and include these on your card.

For my card I picked the colours, squares, wood grain, leaves and the pink flower.

To create the card I started with a piece of card and used a wood effect embossing folder called Pinewood planks.

Next I cut 4 squares from different coloured card stock using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies from Stampin' Up!

I then used a stamp set called Beautiful Bouquet to stamp the flower and leaves.  I also used the same stamp set to add some little pink flowers to the white square.

I then die cut a rectangle from black card stock using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies to stamp and heat emboss the greeting in gold.


And of course I finished the card with some pretty Sequins.

Thanks for stopping by today and please check out all the lovely inspiration from the Design Team over on the Daring Cardmakers Blog.

Happy Crafting and have a lovely weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Clean & clever take on the theme, Dawn. I found this one rather difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely in its clean design and texture from those pinewood planks. :D Fab card Dawn!

    ReplyDelete