Wednesday, June 5, 2019

A Kit for a Beginner

Hello everyone.

As the Annual Catalougue from Stampin Up is now live I thought I would share a post I created with a beginner crafter in mind.

Before I found Stampin' Up! I was never much of a stamper.  I would always use some sort of die cut as my topper.  Stampin' Up! make in so easier to start as everything coordinates.

Here I have selected a stamp set and some ink to get you started in stamping.


I have selected just 3 colours of ink and some sequins along with a stamp set called Beautiful Bouquet.

The stamp set does come with some dies but I wanted to see what you could create with just the stamps.


I started with a piece of Balmy Blue card stock and stamped some of the flowers in the corners using the same colour of ink.

Next I mat and layered some white cardstock onto some Pretty Peacock and allowed a little border.

The Pretty Peacock ink and cardstock are a new in colour and are just so pretty.


I then stamped the flower stem in Smoky Slate and the flowers in Pretty Peacock.

The greeting is also stamped in Smoky Slate and I finished with some sequins.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Stampin' Up! Website for more details about the products I have used or just click the links below.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used














No comments:

Post a Comment