Friday, December 6, 2019

Daring Cardmakers - December Elemental Inspiration.

I am so pleased its now December and in a few days time we will start putting up our decorations.

As its now December the team at Daring Cardmakers have this beautiful image below to help spark some festive creativity.

Remember to include 3 elements from the image below on your creation.

I have picked the colours, foliage, tag, twine and wood.

To create my card I used the Pinewood Planks 3d Embossing Folder for the background.  I then cut one of the lovely roses with all the festive foliage from the designer series paper called Christmas Time Is Here.

I created a little tag and stamped a greeting onto it.  I then added some twine, ribbon and a little gold jingle bell.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment