Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Kit Bag Gift Bag

Hello everyone.

I have project inspired by my time in the Royal Navy.  When we joined up we were given a kit bag.  It was a long cylinder which I remember have to roll up to form a disc for our inspections.

So I have made a version using the Come Sail Away designer series paper.

I used a tutorial which I found over at Pootles Papercraft.

I decorated this one with a few die cuts from the Smooth Sailing dies along with a stamped anchor from the Sailing Home stamp set.

To close the bag I wrapped some of the coordinating twine a couple of times around the bag and fastened at the top.

Its a great size bag and sits lovely on your table.  You can get 2 from sheet of 12 x 12 designer series paper.


Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"


No comments:

Post a Comment