Monday, December 16, 2019

Merry Christmas Makes #15

Thank you for joining me in this years Merry Christmas Makes series.  
I have had lots of fun creating Christmas projects which I hope have inspired you to get crafty.

Merry Christmas Makes

I wanted to end the Christmas series with a gorgeous set called Christmas Time Is Here.  I thought the title was appropriate considering we are so close to Christmas now.

This set is just beautiful and all I have used is the designer series paper and some ribbon from the suite.

The papers are just so stunning on their own.  I just fussy cut some of the flowers out to create the cards.


For this card I have used the pinewood planks embossing folder to add a little interest to the piece of cherry cobbler card stock.

The stamp set I have used is the Perfectly Plaid set and I have stamped the greeting in cherry cobbler ink.

The colours in the designer series paper are cherry cobbler, poppy parade and mossy meadow.

Thanks for stopping by today and again thanks for joining in me for my Merry Christmas Makes series.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"


2 comments: