Monday, December 2, 2019

Merry Christmas makes #13

I hope by now I have given you lots of inspiration for your festive makes.  We are now into December so I can truly begin the Christmas preparations.

Merry Christmas Makes

Today I am sharing this beautiful gold box which was super easy to put together.  Our gold mini style pizza boxes come ready cut for you just to fold and tuck.  Not cutting or measuring required.

I decorated the box lid using some of the gorgeous Christmastime is Here designer series paper.

I cut out one of the flower arrangements from one of the sheets of paper and added this to the box along with some of the gorgeous gold ribbon.

I then just added a little greeting which I stamped in cherry cobbler.

You have then got a beautiful gift box made in moments for a last minute present.


Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"


No comments:

Post a Comment