Monday, December 9, 2019

Merry Christmas Makes #14

I have this cute self closing bag to share with you today.

Merry Christmas Makes

I cannot find which tutorial I followed as I have used just one sheet of designer series paper called wrapped in plaid. 

There are loads of different tutorials over on U Tube and here is one from Dawns Stamping Thoughts.

They are super quick to make and don't really need anything to keep them closed.  I just added the ribbon and the bell to make them look pretty.

I then added a little tree to decorate the front by using the pine tree punch and a sheet of the wrapped in plaid designer series paper.  There are a few sheets which just have pine trees on them and they fit the punch perfectly.


These boxes are a great size for your Christmas lunch table to give to your guests as they don't take up a lot of room and stand up.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"


No comments:

Post a Comment