Friday, December 13, 2019

Daring Cardmakers - O Christmas Tree

Its Friday and challenge time from the team at Daring Cardmakers.

This weeks challenge is to use a tree on your project.  It doesn't have to be for Christmas and it can be any craft project.

So who has finished their Christmas shopping?

If you have and you are about to start the wrapping I have a lovely project for you today.

I have created some gift tags with a matching Christmas card.

I have used some designer series paper called Toile Tidings.  I have also used the Perfectly Plaid Bundle for the greeting and the Christmas tree all from Stampn' Up!

I made the tags 3"x3" square and added some twine so you can add the tag to a gift.

I also thought it would be nice to make a matching Christmas card.

I have kept the design simple so it would be easy to make several in one go, especially if you have a lot of gifts to wrap.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment