Monday, August 3, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers

Hello everyone and I hope you are well.

We are having some very lovely weather here in France and it now feels more like summer.  So I thought for todays card I would share a project using the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle.

I love this set as I just love the big beautiful sunflower which is fabulous for using with the Stampin Blends.  Here I have stamped and heat embossed the flower and leaves in gold then coloured them in using daffodil delight and mossy meadow.

If you heat embossed your stamped image it stops you from colouring outside of the lines, which is something I do often.

In the background I used some So Saffron ink and stamped the sunflowers a few times just to create some interest in the background.

I then added a greeting and finished with some gold glitter enamel dots.

I also love the mat of black cardstock, it really draws your eye into the card.

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day.

PRODUCTS USED






If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

Don't forgot the new mini catalogue goes live tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment