Monday, August 24, 2020

You Make The World A Better Place

Hello everyone.

I am sharing a card today that uses the stunning World Of Good Suite.  This suite is a great one for your masculine makes or for someone that likes to travel.

To create the card I have used some of the designer series paper in the background.  The paper is stunning as one side has the most beautiful foiling.   Next I added a die cut globe and a sentiment.

I have also included these stunning metallic embellishments.  The embellishments include antique corners and sliders which you can add to ribbon.  The corners have some lovely detail on them.

Also in the background behind the globe there is some embossing which is also included in the die set.  

This suite is fantastic and one that I will be paring with the sailing home stamp and die set.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED








No comments:

Post a Comment