Monday, August 10, 2020

Treats To Celebrate 2 years as a demonstrator

Hello everyone.

Back in July I celebrated my 2nd year as a Stampin Up demonstrator.  

I am so happy that I joined not just for the discount but I have met some wonderful friends along the way.  Before COVID-19 I had a lovely group of ladies that would meet at my house for a morning of crafty fun.  As we were no longer able to meet up I kept the group up to date via Facebook and we all shared what we had been creating, which was amazing.

So I made these little treat pouches for the group as a thank you for supporting me on my Stampin Up Journey and throughout the lockdown period.


I found a fabulous tutorial over at  The Paper Pixie.  I found them a great size to fit two tea lights inside and as it was my 2nd anniversary, this was perfect.

I decided to use the very pretty flowers for every season DSP and used the new in colour cardstock to create the closure.  I also used the celebrate sunflowers stamp and die bundle to create the little embellishment on the front.


I love the design of this bag as they fold flat.  You could make a bunch of them and store them perfectly until you need to use one.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day.

PRODUCTS USED





If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME

Add my full name DAWN BARWICK

Click SEARCH

Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT
You are now shopping with me

Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.



No comments:

Post a Comment