Friday, August 21, 2020

Daring Cardmakers - Picture Perfect

Hello everyone.

This weeks seems to have passed by really quickly.  We have another Friday challenge for you from the team at Daring Cardmakers.

Miri is our lovely host this week and would like you to use a photo camera, a picture frame, a polaroid layout, an actual photograph or anything picture/photo related on your card.

I made a little frame for my card to display this lovely cocktail.

I created the frame using the Stitched Rectangle dies from Stampin Up.  I then used the Pinewood Planks embossing folder to create the wood effect.

I gave the frame a ink blended background which looks a little like a sunset.

I then added the stamped and die cut image using a bundle called Nothing's Better Than.

This card reminds me of the pictures my Dad had hung in his bar when I was child.  It appears than in the 80's it was trendy to have a bar in the house.  I remember we had a Southern Comfort whisky mirrored picture and I took inspiration from that for this card.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment