Friday, August 14, 2020

Daring Cardmakers - Peek A Boo

Hello everyone.

Its Friday and time for another challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

I have been very busy these last couple of weeks as I started a new job as a home help here in France but just to fill in while people are taking their annual leave.   I haven't had a lot of time to visit blogs and leave comments but I hope to catch up at the weekend.

I must admit I was feeling very anxious about starting especially as my French isn't brilliant.

I am so glad that I can relax with a bit of crafting.

For this weeks challenge Nat is our lovely host and would like to see some sort opening element, surprise element or simply just an aperture on your cards.

I went with an aperture on my card this week and used the lovely new Snowflake Wishes Bundle from Stampin Up.

The set comes with a gorgeous die where you can create a beautiful aperture which is framed with snowflakes.

I also used the Winter Snow Embossing Folder to create the background and I added a few extra die cut snowflakes.

And of course I had to finish the card with a little bling so I used some very sparkly adhesive backed gems.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the design team.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Really great use of a fancy aperture Dawn. The snowflake outline is so effective with the rest of the elements. :)

    ReplyDelete