Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Cereal Bar Box

Hello everyone.

I can not put down the Nothing's Better Than bundle.  I am finding this set great for all occasions and for gifting.  For todays project I have made a little box to fit a cereal bar.  I suppose a more healthy option than a chocolate bar.

To make the box you will need a piece of early espresso card stock that measures 7" x 6"

Score on the long side at 1" and 6"

Score on the short side at 1", 2 1/2", 3 1/2" and 5"

Here is a little guide so you can see where to cut.  You will then need to add glue to the squares that I have notched in slightly.  

Glue the bottom four squares to the rectangles as this will form the base of the box, like the picture above.  Then glue the last two squares to the remaining rectangles which will form the box lid.


I have then embellished the box with one of the die cut words and a few of the stamps.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED








No comments:

Post a Comment