Friday, April 29, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - Celebrate

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Shabneez is our lovely host this week and would love you to create a card featuring the word "celebrate".  This can be for any occasion too.

I went with a birthday and wanted to add to my masculine card stash.


I have used the fabulous set of designer series paper called Hey Sports Fan.  The paper packs features designs to do with baseball but I found this lovely wood grain effect and fussy cut some of the tickets from the papers to create the topper.

I then added a sentiment and a few die cut stars using the Give It A Whirl Dies.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment