Friday, August 31, 2018

Travelogue

Hello Everyone.

Its Friday which means its challenge time over at Daring Cardmakers.

Kathy is our lovely host this week and the theme is Travelogue.  Kathy would like to see something travel related on your cards.  This could be transport, places, suitcases etc...

I went with a mode of transport and what better place to travel to than the moon.

Its my nephews birthday soon so I wanted to created a special card just for him.

I used the very fun die set from Spellbinders called Spaced Out.

I cut all the elements from the die set that I wanted for my card from silver and glitter card stock.  I then added a circle of space themed paper from the Beyond the Shore paper pad from Trimcraft and First Edition.  The paper is very lovely and has a pearlised finish.


I also cut some letters using an Alphabet Die Set which is also from Spellbinders.  I cut out the letters twice, once in black and then in white as I wanted to create a shadow effect to make the letters stand out more.


I then finished my card with a few silver sequins.

I can't think of a better place to travel than into space.  It must be so beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by today and please check out the wonderful creations from the Design Team over on the Daring Cardmakers Blog.


1 comment:

  1. Perfect card for a young lad, love the galaxy paper, the personalisation and the sprinkle is stars and bling!

    ReplyDelete