Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Don't forget the thank you cards.

Hello everyone.

For todays project I have a little thank you card. 

 I always need a stack of these ready to send for all the lovely Christmas gifts my Children receive.

Here I have used another of my favourite stamp sets called Wood Words/du Marche Bio.


I have just created a pretty design on the front by using some of the stamps from the set.

The smaller circle I used is from the Jar Of Love stamp set.  Another of my favourites.  I just needed a smaller circle to fill in the gaps.


The set also comes with matching framelits.

 I stamped and die cut the little star and added it the card to create a bit of dimension.

I love the distress look of the stamps and the matching framelits has a lovely little create die in the set.  This is great for making little treat boxes.  Or I have made a few and stored all my extra die cut pieces and embellishments for other projects.



If you like what you have seen and wish to place an order please head over to the Stampin Up Website and when making your order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.


Products Used

(available in French, English and german)





No comments:

Post a Comment