Monday, December 17, 2018

Merry Christmas Makes #12

Good morning everyone.

I only have a couple more projects to share with you before the big day arrives.

My children are very excited now and the Christmas tree is up.

So today I have a little box idea to share with you.  Super quick and easy to make for those last minute gifts.


To make the bag you will need a piece of card stock that measures 8"x 11"

I then stamped my design all over the cardstock using real red. 

Tone on tone looks so pretty.


Next score one the long side at:

2", 5 1/4", 7 1/4" and 10 1/2"


Score on the short side at 2".

Next you need to use your scissor and snip up the bottom panels.  Like in the picture above.

Add some glue to the thin strip and adhere your box sides together.

Also fold in the box bottom and add some glue.


Your box is now ready to decorate.


I used a few stamps from the Making Christmas Bright Bundle along with some beautiful gold embossing to embellish the bag.

I also closed the top of the bag with these super fun All Is Bright  paper clips.

These paper clips are also in the year end close out.  So hurry and grabs yours before the stock runs out.





Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day.

If you like what you have seen and wish to place an order please head over to the Stampin Up Website and when making your order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.



Products Used
















No comments:

Post a Comment