Monday, December 10, 2018

Merry Christmas Makes #11

Hello everyone.

I can't believe how many projects that I have been able to share using just one stamp and punch set from Stampin' Up.

I am having so much fun creating these projects and I love sharing them with you.

Merry Christmas Makes

Today I have a decoration to share and they are super easy to make and a great one to create with the children.


To make the medallion decoration you need a strip of designer series paper that measures 1 1/2" by 12"

You then need to score the paper at every 1/4" using your simply scored.

Next fold the strip of paper into a concertina and glue the two ends together.


You then need two die cut circles.  I used the stitched shape framelits for this.

You need to glue one to the back of the medallion and one to the front.  To do this push your medallion down in the centre which will make it flat and make sure you add plenty of glue.

I prefer wet glue for this as it allows you a bit of wriggle room to centre your die cut circle.

Don't forget your hanging cord and I decorated this one using the Making Christmas Bright Bundle.  I just love those little bulbs.



Don't forget to check out the year end close out sale HERE.  The All Is Bright Designer Series Paper which I have used on the project is on sale.  So grab yourself some festive treats.



If you like what you have seen and wish to place an order please head over to the Stampin Up Website and when making your order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.



Products Used



















No comments:

Post a Comment