Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year

Hello everyone.  

Its New Years Eve and I hope you are all in a party mood.

I have a card to share today to celebrate the start of 2019 using the Broadway Birthday Bundle from Stampin' Up.

I love this set as its great for all ages and also for any celebration.

I wanted to make this card to celebrate the New Year so I used black and gold as a colour scheme.  I also slipped in some stamping using Making Christmas Bright which is still available, but you need to hurry.

To make the card I started with a piece of white card stock and added a strip of the matching Designer Series Paper to the edge and added a little border of black card stock.

Next I die cut a circle using the Stitched Shapes Framelits and stamped the star wreath in black.  I then heat embossed in gold the word "hooray" and added a little sentiment banner.

To finish the card I heat embossed and die cut the little party hat and added some black stars.

It also needed a little extra sparkle as its New Year and so I added some sequins from my own stash.

Thanks for stopping by today and I would like wish you a Very Happy New Year and all the best for 2019.  

If you like what you have seen and wish to place an order please head over to the Stampin Up Website and when making your order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.


Products Used













No comments:

Post a Comment