Monday, December 3, 2018

Merry Christmas Makes #9

Finally we are in December and Christmas is just a few short weeks away.

I hope you are having fun Christmas shopping and starting to decorate your homes.  We don't usually decorate until after my sons birthday so I am busy preparing for that as well.

Merry Christmas Makes

Today I have lots of cards to show you.  Last week I held a Merry Christmas Makes Workshop and people came along and we made 5 cards, a box and a hanging decoration.

So today I thought I would share the cards that I made as samples.


The cards were made using the Making Christmas Bright Bundle along with the matching All Is Bright designer series paper.



I have 3 samples to show you.


There were super fun and really easy to make.

The aim of the workshop was to complete all the projects in a short period of time.  I wanted to show you that you don't need much on a card to make it beautiful.



All these cards have a little piece of designer series paper, a bit of stamping, some heat embossing and a small amount a punching.

If you like what you have seen and wish to place an order please head over to the Stampin Up Website and when making your order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.

Thanks for stopping by today and please stop by again on Wednesday as I will be sharing the boxes that were made.

Products Used






No comments:

Post a Comment