Friday, November 1, 2019

Christmastime is Here

A beautiful new suite is now live from Stampin' Up!

The collection is called Christmastime Is Here and its just stunning.

Included in the suite are stamps and dies, designer series paper with beautiful gold foiling, gold ribbon, glittered dots and a very gorgeous bracelet which you could gift to someone.


I have a created a couple of cards to show you the possibilities with this set and I have only used the papers.


There is one design of the designer series paper that has the wonderful arrangements for you to cut out.  The largest die fits the rose perfectly but the other arrangement with 3 roses you can cut out by hand.



The papers also work really well with whatever sentiment stamps you already own.  On both cards I have used the Perfectly Plaid stamp set.


For this card I fussy cut the edge of the designer series paper as I was going to every inch. 

The papers are a colour combination of cherry cobbler, mossy meadow, early espresso and poppy parade.

The suite has such a warm and rich feeling to it.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Available in the Suite

Christmas Time Is Here










No comments:

Post a Comment