Monday, November 18, 2019

Merry Christmas Makes #11

Hello everyone.

For todays project I have been mixing up the annual catalogue stamp sets with autumn/winter stamp sets.  They work perfectly together.

Merry Christmas Makes

I have also been playing around with a few different colour combinations for Christmas.

I have used smoky slate, real red and shaded spruce.  Then smoky slate, pretty peacock and black.  The final combination is smoky slate, balmy blue and highland heather.

To create the cards I started by the stamping the star wreaths from the Making Christmas Bright stamp set.  I stamped three on each card in different colours of ink.

I then used the stamp and punch bundle to create the trees.

I also stamped the little greeting from the same set and finished with a few sequins.

If you get a little stuck for colour combinations, a little tip is to check out the colours in the designer series paper from the catalogue as the colours go together perfectly.


Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"











No comments:

Post a Comment