Wednesday, November 27, 2019

First Frost Birthday

On Monday I made a little box using the Feels Like Frost designer series papers so today I have made a birthday card.  

These gorgeous papers are also great for Birthday greetings not just Christmas.

In fact these papers could be used for any occasion.

I have trimmed the paper to fit a square base card and added a mat of Highland Heather cardstock.

I then stamped a greeting using the set called perennial birthday and added a few sequins.

I have also added a little glitter to the designer series paper.


These paper are just the most beautiful I have seen.  One side has these stunning photo realistic frosty images and the reverse side has the most gorgeous foiling.  Its difficult to choose which side to use so my advice is buy two packets.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"


No comments:

Post a Comment