Monday, November 11, 2019

Merry Christmas Makes #10


Hello everyone.

Merry Christmas Makes

I have a few cards to share today as I was trying to get ahead with my cards to send to family in the UK.  I also wanted to use up the paper I had left over.

If you check out Merry Christmas Makes #6 you will see a similar design to this so it appears I can get a few from a couple of sheets of the designer series paper.

 The paper is so beautiful as it has beautiful glittery accents.

All I did was use the stitched rectangle dies to cut out the parts of the paper to make the toppers.

Just look how cute these snowmen are.

I then just finished the cards with a greeting from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set.

You could get lots of cards from one packet of designer series paper.  I love the fun designs on this paper and some of the snowmen on the sheets are large enough to cut out.

The suite also comes with a fun embellishment kit with scarfs and hats which you could add to these cards.

The suite is such a fun set for the younger members of the family as there is a matching stamp set with a snowman builder punch.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"


Products Used





No comments:

Post a Comment