Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Tunnel Card using Sailing Home

Hello everyone.

I saw an amazing tutorial over at Jennifer Mcguire Ink on how to make a tunnel card.

I decided to use the Sailing Home Bundle to create a sea themed card.

I followed the instructions over at Jennifer McGuire Ink to create the tunnel effect card then I started to decorate the inside.

I inked up the High Seas embossing folder using some balmy blue ink which created this lovely effect and gave my waves little white crests.  All I did was swipe the ink pad over the inside of the folder.

I then stamped and die cut the boat in black ink and added this to the inside with dimensionals.

On the next layer I added the light house and some seaweed.

Then on the final layer I added an anchor and some more seaweed.

Each layer of the creates a lovely depth to your card like you are looking at a beautiful scene.

I then decorated the front using similar embellishments to the inside.

I also added a little greeting.


This made such a fun card and it folds flat for easy posting.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"



No comments:

Post a Comment