Monday, November 25, 2019

Merry Christmas Makes #12

I thought today I should share a lovely gift box with you all as we are getting closer to Christmas.  
I love this one so much, especially as I have used the gorgeous Feels Like Frost papers.

Merry Christmas Makes

I found a fantastic tutorial over at The Paper Pixie.  Its called the impossible box.  It looks complicated but it really isn't.

I decorated the box with the silver foil side of the Feels Like Frost designer series papers and I made a little medallion for the front.

I also added a little piece of twine to the top of the box as you could hang it in your tree filled with yummy treats or a small gift.




I have added a little template so you can see where you need to cut.

Cardstock measures: 8 ½” x 8”

Score on long side:  2”, 4”, 6” and 8”

Score on short side: 2”, 5”, 6” and 7”

Mark at: 1” 3” 5” and 7” (fold on second score line)

Designer series paper - 1-7/8″ x 1-7/8″ (4 pieces)
                                  1-7/8″ x 7/8″ (4 pieces)


Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"





No comments:

Post a Comment