Friday, November 15, 2019

Daring Cardmakers - Christmas Songs and Carols

We have another festive challenge for you from the team at Daring Cardmakers.

This week the team would like Christmas songs or carols to feature on your project and this week you need to create a card.

I have been wanting to create this style of card for a while and this challenge was a fabulous time to give it a try.  
I have created a card using the chalk board technique.

To create a chalk board effect you need a piece of black card stock and your preferred stamp.  As it was a Christmas song/carol challenge I knew I had to use the retired carols of Christmas from Stampin Up!.

You need to stamp and heat emboss your sentiment in white embossing powder.  Then you need to take some white ink and add it to the topper.  You want to make it look like the chalk board has just been wiped.

I then added some designer series paper that I had in my stash.  I also added some little stamped poinsettias which came in the same stamp set.

I finished my card with a little jingle bell.

Thanks for stopping by today and please check out more lovely inspiration from the Design Team over on the Daring Cardmakers Blog.

Have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment