Monday, January 28, 2019

Stamparatus - Perfect Line Up

Hello everyone.

I hope you had a great weekend and managed to find some time to craft.

I have been playing again with the Stamparatus from Stampin' Up!  Its a fabulous stamping tool which I do know how I managed without it before now.

I can now create perfectly lined up cards or if I mess up the inking I can just re ink and the image stays in the same spot.

Check out the U Tube Tutorial from Stampin' Up!  You will find a little series on there of different techniques to use with your Stamparatus.

I created a fun card today using a pretty stamp set and I used the Stamparatus to line up the sentiments on the card.  The platform allows you to remove the plate and move it down one hinge to stamp again directly underneath. 

To create the card I started with a square of white cardstock and stamped the greetings using the set called Perennial Birthday.

I then stamped the large flower and fussy cut this but I did cut off some of the foliage.
I then used the aqua painter and coloured in the flowers and then once dry I added some wink of Stella.

I love this stuff.  It adds just a lovely sparkle to your cards without the mess of glitter.

I then finished with some little sequins.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day.

If you like what you have seen and wish to place an order please head over to the Stampin Up Website and when making your order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.

Products Used

















No comments:

Post a Comment