Monday, April 25, 2022

Brewed For You Bundle - Sneak Peek

 Hello everyone and I hope you had a lovely weekend.

We had a fabulous weekend as we went out for lunch in our camper van and explored the woods in a place called Huelgoat.  The woods have these amazing granite rock formations and it really is very magical.


For todays project I am sharing another sneak peek of the brewed for you bundle.
I have also used one of the new in colours called sweet sorbet.  


The brewed for you bundle comes with beer and wine themed stamps which are great for all sorts of occasions.  I have used the new tea boutique designer series paper on the card along with Abstract Beauty paper from the current mini catalogue.


The catalogue goes live on 3rd May but you can still buy from the current annual catalogue and don't forget to check out the last chance items.



Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.


Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.







No comments:

Post a Comment