Friday, April 15, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - Chocolate Heaven

Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Kathy is our lovely host this week and would like to see some sort of chocolatey treat on your cards.

This has got to be one of my favourite challenges as I just love my chocolate.


I have used the Nothing's Better Than stamps and matching dies to create my card.  This is also one of my favourite stamps and I seem to use it a lot.  


And Fridays are always a chocolate kind of day in my house.  I sneak in a bar of chocolate with my weekly shop and I have bought lots of Easter treats for the children for the weekend.

I would also like to wish you all a lovely Easter.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment