Monday, April 11, 2022

New Horizons Designer Series Paper Topper

Hello everyone.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  I was busy working away on new projects ready for the launch of the new annual catalogue.  I will be starting to share those very soon.  But for now I have a lovely tranquil card made using some stunning designer series paper that's available in the current mini catalogue, called New Horizons.


The papers are gorgeous and are water coloured images. The papers look like perhaps a lake, countryside and the sky to give these beautiful calming backgrounds.

I wanted the paper to be the star of the card so I added a few stamped birds and used a retired stamps set for the tree called Lovely As A Tree.  I then just added a sentiment.


A great card to let someone know you are thinking about them in these tough times.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.


Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED



 

No comments:

Post a Comment