Friday, April 1, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - April elemental inspiration

 Good morning.

I hope you are well and did you awake this morning to a little snow?  We did, here in France.  

So here we are in April already and time for the elemental inspiration challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

All you have to do is select 3 elements from the image below and use them on your card.

I picked the layout of the first photo, the yellow flowers, a dash of pink, the sort of diagonal stripe behind the book and the gold clip but for that I used gold foil on my tags as a clip would make my card a little heavy for posting.


To create my card I used a selection of Stampin Up products.  First I cut out the tag shapes using the tailor made tag dies.  I then stamped and die cut the pansy flowers using Pansy Patch bundle.


The piece of designer series paper that is in the back ground came from the Heart and Home pack which has a lot of wood effect papers, which I love.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.


Have a lovely weekend.



2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. I really like the idea of using the gold on the label, it's very subtle and effective

    ReplyDelete