Monday, April 18, 2022

Sneak Peek - Annual Catalogue 2022/2023

 Hello everyone and I hope you had a lovely Easter and are now enjoying the bank holiday.

I have another sneak peek from the new annual catalogue which is due to arrive at the beginning of May.

When I saw this set I instantly thought of making masculine cards as this is something I do struggle with and now its going to be so easy.


The set comes with a tankard, a pint glass, a wine glass and a bottle and a selection of sentiments.  I also bought the matching dies.

If you check out my You Tube Video HERE you will see the stamps and dies in more detail.


The bundle is called Brewed For You and the new annual catalogue goes live on 3rd May.

Don't forget to check out the Last Chance products over on the Website.  You can save up to 50% on your favourite products so grab them before they are gone forever.



Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.


Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.




No comments:

Post a Comment