Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Tea Boutique - Sneak Peek

 Hello everyone. 

I am sharing another project using the products from from the Tea Boutique which will available from May 3rd.

To see the suite head over to my You Tube channel which you can find HERE.

I have used the Cup Of Tea bundle and the tea boutique designer series papers.  I also used the gorgeous new in colour glimmer paper for the little love hearts.


I love that the set comes with the tea bag tags and slices of lemon.  

The glimmer paper is a must have if you love your sparkle like me.  Each one has an ombre effect and is just stunning.


Its also free postage for one day only on 21st April for order of 75 euros/£60.  So if there is anything that is retiring that you need, then 21st is a good time to buy.



Save up to 50% on selected items.


Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.


Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.







No comments:

Post a Comment