Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Sneak Peek - Annual Catalogue 2022/2023

 Hello everyone.

I am very excited today as I am sharing my first project with you using products from the new annual catalogue.  As a demonstrator I get to pre order items early so I can then share them with you before the launch in May.

We have a beautiful new set of In Colours which you can see in the image below and the suite I have used contains those colours.

Sweet Sorbet
Parakeet Party
Tahitian Tide
Starry Sky
Orchid Oasis


The first bundle I am sharing is called Cup Of Tea and comes as part of a suite called Tea Boutique which also contains some fabulous designer series paper.


If you would like to see more of the bundle and the papers then please check out my You Tube channel HERE.

There is a more detailed look at the new in colours along with the designer series paper and other products that I bought.


Over the next few weeks until the launch of the catalogue I will be sharing lots of fun new projects.

The new catalogue goes live on 3rd May!!!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment