Friday, April 8, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - A Little Bird Told Me

Hello everyone and its fabulous Friday.  

Its the start of the school holidays for my children today and I can't wait to not have to do the school runs.

Where my eldest goes to school parking is always a problem and the French have this priority to the right road rule near where the school is and I find it rather confusing and to be honest a bit dangerous especially when there are lots of students around.

Anyway enough of me moaning lets get to this weeks challenge from the Daring Cardmakers.

Jenny is our lovely host this week and would like to see some birds on your card to celebrate the change in seasons.


I have used the Waves Of Inspiration Bundle to create my card as the stamp set has a little bird stamp.  

I have also used the gorgeous designer series paper called Waves Of the Ocean.  I have seen a video on how this paper was designed and Stampin Up used an acrylic pouring technique which was amazing to watch.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.


Have a lovely weekend.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment