Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Hello lady Bug

 Hello everyone.

I just couldn't resist this cute set from the current mini catalogue, just look at the sweet ladybird.  Good news though as this stamp and punch will be carrying over into the new annual catalogue but not as a bundle so if you really love it, buy it today as you get 10% off.


The stamp set has a lovely selection of greetings and images to help you create cute ladybirds.  The punch is also fab to either punch out the stamped images or do as I have and just use some black and red card stock.  I even used a little vellum to add to the wings.


Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.


Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED




Here is a close up of the stamp and punch.  You can stamp and punch the ladybird or just use the punch.  You also get a separate stamp to add the spots.





No comments:

Post a Comment