Thursday, February 2, 2012

TSTR #99 - Love is in the Air

Here is my entry for The Shabby Tea Room weekly challenge.




The inspiration came from the photo below and you had to use either a postage or mail element so I used a postcard which came from the Prima Pixie Glen set of papers. The paper flower was made by using the Spellbinders rose creation die which I love and I made the organza flower using a tea light to melt the edges.  The organza material came from my own wedding nearly 5 years ago, its was used as the table runners and I could not part with it.  It will make lovely reminders for Valentines or Wedding Anniversary cards for my husband.



6 comments:

  1. gorgous card love the flowers. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love that big flower
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card Dawn. Love love love the flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very elegant love the red flower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love the gorgeous flowers. Thanks for sharing with The Shabby Tearoom!

    ReplyDelete