Tuesday, March 27, 2012

TSTR week#107 - 'Bright and Beautiful Spring'

More inspiration and a great challenge from the girls at the Shabby Tea Room.

This weeks challenge is to use lilac, yellow, blue, kraft and a butterfly and the photo below for inspiration.


Here is my entry:

I have taken an old jar which I think had cranberry sauce in it.  I kept it because I loved the shape and though I might use it one day.

I have included lilac, yellow and blue flowers and the little with love tag is made from kraft card.  The lace rossette I made myself which was a first attempt and I then added some distress ink just to alter the colour slightly. I have then added butterflies which are stamped in black.


12 comments:

  1. Wow great idea love it xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jar has turned out fabulous.....so much to look at. I love the lace rosette, the tag and the pieces of bling. Altogether lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous and a great idea.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How creative! I like that you thought 'outside the box' and made a project (vs a card) SO glad to have you join us this week at TSTR:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever and what an amazing transformation. Lots of lovely details to see on this gorgeous jar.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a lovely creation and wonderful idea!
    Dawn, you are so creative! Thanks for playing at TSTR!

    Hugs!
    Starr

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are stunning, such great ideas xx Doing DC Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful way to use the jar. It looks great. xxxx

    ReplyDelete