Monday, July 9, 2012

Cupcake Craft - 200th Challenge

Its the 200th challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenge and this weeks theme is Number Cruncher.  All you have to do is include something numeric in your project.


I have used some lovely Prima products.  The backing papers are from the Natures Garden pad and I have cut out two of the birds from one of the papers.  The stamped images are from Prima Printery collection which is just my favourite stamp set to work with.  I have covered these images in clear embossing powder to give them a glossey finish and added a little glitter.  I have also added some Prima flowers and the organza flower I made myself along with the paper rose.


Hope you can stop by and take part in this weeks challenge.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Dawn so much lovely details to look at
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is stunning Dawn. I love the way you have put everything together and the colours are gorgeous

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn! This is simply amazing, such a beautiful and stunning card! Just love the colors and pretty details! This would fit perfectly over at It's All About The Vintage and Beauty challenge! Have a wonderful day! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn, this is such an elegant and stylish card. I love how you've incorporated your numbers. Have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous Dawn, Love all the elements have a fab week -Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Dawn, love all the details! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete