Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cookie Monster

I have something different to share with you.  I did some baking whilst my daughter was in school yesterday and here is what I made.



 
My Mother In Law had a little trip to England and came back with a lovely magazine called Cupcake Heaven.  Its full up with all kinds of cake recipes and easy to follow instructions on how to decorate them, I love it.
 
This is my first attempt at making cookie monster cakes.  I couldn't get the food colouring to work very well so monsters look a bit on the green side but on the plus side my 3 year old daughter loves them.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely to have a giggle in the morning, they look such fun. Thank you. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn. Your monster cupcakes made me smile. I was not expecting a whole colony of them. What a pleasant surprise when I scrolled down and there was a whole bunch of them. They are gorgeous! I wish I could taste one.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete