Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

We are having a Halloween party at home this evening so I thought I would share with you my idea for little party favours for the children.


I have made lolly pop holders as I wanted something quick and simple.  I have used Hauntingly Homemade papers and and Hauntingly Homemade labels which are from My Time Made Easy.


All I did was make a little tent shape, which I hope you can see from the photograph and glued the top together to hold the lolly in place.

I also did a bit of baking and made some chocolate chip cupcakes.  I found this free cupcake topper headstone while browsing the Internet you can find them HERE at Elle's Studio.


 
More cakes, this time mummy cupcakes.
 
 


Have a safe and Happy Halloween.


3 comments:

  1. Love it the cakes look yummy too. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween, Dawn. Your party favours and cakes look very delicious!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Halloween goodies look fantastic,Dawn! Lucky kids! Hope you had a wonderfully spooky Halloween. Tracy

    ReplyDelete