Saturday, April 6, 2013

Treats for my Nephew's

Having seen the fabulous work my fellow design teamies did for the new April release at My Time Made Easy I thought I must give the new Sole Mate template a go.




Is it just so cute!!!  I have also used the Sole Mates digital stamp set from My Time Made Easy and the pattern paper is called Wind My Manly Gears.

I then went on to make this gorgeous rucksack also from My Time Made Easy called Its In The Bag.


 
I have made these super cute templates for my little Nephews and I am going to fill them with sweets.
 
 
They just look brilliant together!!


5 comments:

  1. Wow fabulous design ,love the papers too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects,love the papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. dawn, love that you used the ruck sack as well to make such a cute boy set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning project!!
    Love it!

    ♥ Inger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shoe is darling and I love how you turned the handbag into a rucksack! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete