Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Ribbon Reel "Oh Baby"

I have just spent a little while crafting while my daughter was sitting very quietly watching Barbie which I have to say is a first in our house.  She also likes to watch me craft which I also love.

Here is the little card I have made for a new baby:


This card is for the challenge at The Ribbon Reel and you are asked to make a card/project for a new baby using the colours/patterns  in the photo below and also using ribbon and twine.



I have used spots and chevrons in my card and added a little black.  The image I have used is from Pink Petticoat called big fella and I have added a little bow to his tail.  I have also added a few flowers and added some twine for decoration.




6 comments:

  1. So cute.....perfect colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn - brilliant how you got all the patterns and colors in there .. ohh and that bow on the elephants tail is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thanks for joining us at TRR this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card, just love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn this is adorable, such a different New Baby colour palette but works so well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pattern papers are perfect!!! Love the glittery flowers! Thanks for joining TRR!

    ReplyDelete