Friday, September 19, 2014

Pink Christmas

I just love making Christmas cards and Festive Friday Challenge Blog is a great place to look for inspiration.  Its never to early to start on your festive makes even though its red hot and brilliant blue skies here in France today.

Just look at the beautiful inspiration photo:

 
Here is my take on this weeks challenge.
 
 
I have stamped and embossed the greeting and tree in silver and added a few embellishments to the tree.

 
I have then added a string of gems and some lovely pom pom trim from The Ribbon Reel.
The layout for the card is taken from the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches. But my card isn't clean enough to enter, I can't help adding embellishments when it comes to Christmas cards.  So I won't enter this one.
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. wow amazing christmas card dawn love the design ... so elegant ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simply stunning Christmas card Dawn.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm just loving all those embellishments. Such a pretty collection of them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow to the photo and wow to your take on it, both are gorgeous, I can't stop going back to look at those shelves xx

    ReplyDelete